Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ettusais Acne T-Zone oil block gel

Thank God that I didnt have to spend time touching up my make up and blotting my face. I tend to shine rather quickly under warm lights, but not this time! Becoz ive got a new best friend to help me keep the shine at bay.
Ettusais' t-zone oil block gel!!
I love the fact that I can apply it under or over my foundation. Yup!! you read right, over my foundation and it doesn't mess up my make up at all!!
It has menthol in it; leaving a really cool, refreshing tingly sensation once applied on skin. My skin instantly mattifies and stay matte for a couple of hours before shining again. Not only does it prevent clogged pores, it also stops the formation of pimples and acne scars. The t-zone oil block gel is definitely a staple in my bag from now on!
Retail price : $37

No comments:

Post a Comment