Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Going to LianYi Office todaz

Todaz going to Ubi office for extracting some reporting..Yuppie!! dun hav to wake up tat early in the morning coz it is soooo much near to my house..

Todaz's outfit..Hope not too casual..
Wat a tiring daz, reason not being too busy wor..is becoz the reports is generated too slow..Keep on waiting and waiting for each report..And, the com tat I used dun hav msn to entertaining me..So I signed in as Meebo..And of coz, tried to surf net while waiting for the stupid reports to come out.. But, good thing is that, I can ciao home sweet home early.. ops..



At my in law's house doing nothing..Camwhore again..hoho


Ops..Wat did I've discovered??


Hmm..


Im getting more and more fat ya..



Trying to hide..hoho..

End of the daz, waiting for my baby to come back home..Yawn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment