Friday, July 17, 2009

Crazy KTV cum KaiFang's BD celebration on 17 Jul 09

Above pix was created by me. Hope the gals like it..
My todaz dress code. Altot I noe tat should be wearing casual la. But den todaz is also my boss's birthdaz mah. Should give him face for dress up abit..
He come to fetch us for lunch todaz. We treat him Jap food. Coz of his big daz so he was on leave and having TMM with his wife. And I also gets to noe tat he will be coming to work for the next 3 days from Mon to Wed. He went to BKK for business trip. xoxo..
Meet the gals at AMK MRT station. . Gathering there for dinner den to ktv. We having our dinner at food court. Den shop for a while, went for our deserts den to ktv.

Our Singapore S.H,E.
Me and Ah Meng
Jane and Roxanne share this

Hong Gu(KL) ate this
Now, why we named her Hong Gu le. . Coz she sang very well mah. . And we are her 'FANS'.. so we just give her a nick of Hong Gu..Hong Gu.. Hong Gu.. xoxo..

Olive ate this
Ah Meng ate this
And this is mine..
Very fattening hor..

Me and Kai Fang



Group photo
Me and Jane
Me and Olive

Me and Roxanne
Me and Hong Gu..

Me and Ah Meng
I went off early as dear dear come and fetch me home.. I requested for that becoz I wanna to have plenty of slp. Weekday neva get enough slp le. Some more tml we still have the seminar onz. The gals all are staying until 3am. They play like hell manz.. Cant stand them.. Or maybe im old liao.. xoxo..
Anyway video clips can be seeing here.

I've bought this mask during shopping at O2 skin.
Plus a eye shadow and a nail polish but forgotten to take pix of them.

I was so enjoying of it..

My dear hubby tried it too.. And he enjoying...
P.S. KF - Happi Birthdaz to u. . Wish u stay pretty foreva!!

No comments:

Post a Comment