Monday, August 3, 2009

Wat a cute dear hubby

Received a sms from him : I LOVE U!!

***wink wink***

He seldom telling me this. Coz he is not a so call romantic guy.

I replied him. . Wow, suddenly become so romantic sia.. anyway I love u too..

He replied. . "Shit, I send to wrong person."

Me : Diao!! I noe he is bluffing..

Went home late coz director suddenly coming and me got stuck..

Hubby hide himself at home, I cant locate him.. play hide and seek with me sia..me somemore called up to my in law house they he was there..

We went out to purchase some refreshment for our home.. Den we went to fetch mei mei and he is doing some cute thing that make me laugh..

Let's look at the pix of wat he did!!

Can guess wat is that mah? My displayed for my redtimo's rear mirror de..xoxo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment