Friday, August 14, 2009

Wee Loong & Janice's Wedding Dinner @ Inter-Cont dd 14 Aug 09


Wat a fxxk daz, supposely to have a half daz for the daz but sigh, my coll Jo was on mc, my boss wont allow me to leave office for the daz, after neg, he allow me to went off at 3pm. I was soooo in a rush.. But alright la, since after I heard her story.. I felt sad for her..
** Jo - Jia You wor!! U must learn to pick yourself up again..

Well, noe my this buddy Janice for almost 15 years.. wow.. from the earth to town.. We used to work in Burger King when we were young.

Finally she got marry and we are happy for her. Wee Loong is a nice and fun guy indeed..

** Janice, treasure him ya.. He can bring u happiness.. Lets wish this new couple stay happy foreva.. and welcome to our marriage life..


Photos here.

Video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment