Saturday, September 12, 2009

BK friends gathering cum celebrating of Wilson & Cleona's birthdaz on 12 Sept 09

As I've mentioned early on tat I've arranged some friends to come to my house for gathering, mahjong and my 2 kids's birthdaz celebration. Thanks for everyone's prezie to them, so sweet of u all. I hope u guys are enjoying for the nitz..

Attendance: Janice, Wee Loong, Stanley, Angela, their 3rd baby, Lawrence, XiaoLing, Ming Shun, Jes & Axl

** Axl - altot yr gf is not here but I hope one daz she can come out with us soon ya.
** Karen & bf - So sad u cannot come for the daz but shall arrange again.

Wilson birthdaz - 09 09 96
Cleona birthdaz - 18 09 98


Prepared steamboat and cook chicken rice for our dinner. Actually wanna cook some foods instead but hubby said prepare steamboat more easy den.. Hope u guys like the food ya.


The gals.. Janice & Jess

Mahjong times
3D cake that I've custom make from Ecupcakes. very nice cake. Tiger is with lemon curd fillings and Rat is with Rich Chocolate with chocolate ganache filling and fresh cream toppings. Should anyone like it and wanna order from Elleen, remember to mention my name to her ya so that can get discount from ordering.

And,





::




::




::




::




The kids are caught in surprise

Family photo

Cutting cakes..

Hubby played some collection of his DVD.. They watched until so serious can't concerate of playing the mahjong. xoxo..

Play video :: :: ::

We enjoy ourselves tat nitz altot is a bit tire.. Tml is my Steven cousin's princess full month celebration.. another tire Sunday again.. nitz nitz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment