Friday, September 18, 2009

Butter Factory with my gang on Fridaz Nitz

Quite rush for the cheong-ing. Supposely was saying that me dun have to go to in law's house, kids come back their own and we pray for 7th month last of the day and Im free..
But bobian my MIL bought a cake for my mei mei, we went over to my in law's house for dinner, den rush back to pray den I can ciao. . Hubby like not happy ya.. think is becoz he is stress of his work ba..
We meet at Raffles MRT station. I tot I will be late but turns out that Im the early one..
We reached BF and was wow.. so many ppl ya. I think me long long time bo come out liao.. haha..
We q for a long time altot we've make a reservation. . Hence boliao and took some pixs..
Me and KL
Not the same pix ya.. she wan more swee taken
Ladies in black

Ladies in colorful..
And finally me and Ah Meng.. She look so serious le..

I saw Adrienne there too.. It such a long time neva seen her since I left GCF. She still as usual, skinny skinny one.. Her bf's gang table was just beside us only. At first her bf (I think he dunno) approached me for my name, but kena drag away from KL. 2nd times was his frd name John. and again kena drag way by KF this time..

After that, the rest of ML's frds come over and meet us.. I think our table is the most huge ppl there.

It is really very long time that I've come out at nitz with my gang.. I've enjoy myself so much.. The ladies are very fun.. Esp Ah Meng, the wat she dance was damn funny.. A bit high on tat nitz.. but dare not ask hubby to fetch me coz he need to work long time for next day.. coz malays have taken leave for their new year. I cab home.. and while inside the cab i was like wanna to vomit.. I lun all the way home and vomit.. at downstair rest for a while b4 going home.. I scare hubby wont be happy when he saw me like tat.

A bit of disappointed too.. coz I think, my best frd is no longer my best frd anymore..

Attendance - Me, KL, KF, Ah Meng, Karen, Rox, Jane, Olive, Vincent, Jamie, Allan, Agnes, May, Pei Ling, Chalence(hope I spell correctly) etc.. I think tat for all, let me noe if I left out any ya.

Yawn!! too tire liao.. ciao..

No comments:

Post a Comment