Monday, June 29, 2009

Sian of the daz

Super sian..Not feeling well but got to drag myself to work..Lucky hubby was off daz today and he send kids to school..

Me some more blur blur de..and neva noticed the bus was here when me actually was in the bus stop waiting already..Missed the bus and gonna late and me suppose to reach Ubi bus stop at 7.50am.. Den, reached ubi bus stop and gonna see the bus 61 just in front of me and again missed of aboard the bus..**angry**

While waiting, I noticed tat me forgotten my hp.. its really wat a fucking daz..

I waited for the bus until 8.15am still not here..no choice and got to take cab..I tot was $7 plus so I took out $10..The uncle pressed the button and the fare was shoot to $10.25..Ops..it is peak hrs.. Uncle said forget abt the 25cts but i took another $2 for him and again he said nvm.... So thankful of him..I guess he noes tat Im not feeling well..

However, I reached office at 8.35am..(Late for 5mins) But no one was in the office sia..aiyo, if I noe like tat I shouldn't be rushing like hell..

No comments:

Post a Comment