Monday, September 21, 2009

JB time

Hubby's off daz todaz, plus Hari Raya.. all of us r off today.. Plan to go JB trip.. My redtimo is very li hai le.. Can fetch 6 ppls there..xoxo!! I felt so proud of my "Xiao Qin Ren"..
We went in early in the morning for Bak Gu Teh for breakfast.. Bo take pix too bad..
My hubby almost 1yr bo go in to JB liao.. and he is a bit blur of the new custom.. Bt still clever him managed to go thru.
After that we went to holiday Plaza to shop.. I saw the nail spa salon and feel like wanna to go in and make my nail mei mei.. but who wan to wait for me right.. sigh..
In the end I bought a shoes from Summit.. Den we went to City Square and wanna to watch FD 4. but sigh, only above 18 yrs old den can watch.. My 2 bao bei cannot watch sia..
We changed our mind for watching but go to Sentosa for dinner..
Den buy back a few XX. .
It is raining heavily there..
We got to rush back to Singapore before 6pm.. Otherwise will be jam until siao..
We reached Singapore at abt 7plus.. And we felt hungry again sia.. MIL cooked mee for us.. yummy yummy.. but I felt so fat after taken to foods.. Coz these few daz I really ate alot..
This is our holiday program for the daz..

No comments:

Post a Comment